A great and effortless way to add a minimalistic aesthetic and a touch of green to your personal space.
Boasting a simplistic appearance, these beautifully handmade picture frame style hydroponic glass tube vases are not only pleasing to the eye but also exceptionally easy to use, manage, and clean; simply fill the vase(s) with water, then add any flowers or plant cuttings, or any plants that thrive in standing water, then place the glass vase(s) in the wooden frame, and that’s it!
Lovely for exhibition on their own or as part of a larger floral arrangement, these hydroponic vases are charmingly petite, they’ll fit nicely in just about anywhere; may that be in your living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and/or bathrooms. Likewise, they are also fantastic functional decor for the office, as you can place them on your tables, desks, shelves, by the windowsills, or even mount them on the wall with some simple DIY efforts.
Excellent as propagation stations, these hydroponic vases are both decorative and functional, they make for great gifts for your fellow plant-lovers and plant-enthusiasts alike!
- Great propagators
- Modern and clean appearance
- Minimalistic look
- Natural wooden stand
- Glass test tubes
- Hydroponic plant vase
- Functional decor
- High borosilicate glass, natural wood log
- [Wooden Frame]
- 6.54 x 3.46 x 4.53 in (16.6 x 8.8 x 11.5 cm)
- [Glass Tube]
- [Short Tube]
- 0.87 x 0.87 x 4.72 in (2.2 x 2.2 x 12 cm)
- [Long Tube]
- 1.26 x 1.26 x 6.10 in (3.2 x 3.2 x 15.5 cm)
3x Glass Vase
1x Wooden Frame Holder
- Wooden frame(s) and glass tube(s) only, the plants are NOT included.
- Made of natural wood means the wood grains of the actual item may look different from the photos.
- Since the size above is measured by hand, the size of the actual item may vary slightly than listed above.
- Due to the difference between screen display settings, the actual color of the item(s) may be more or less vibrant in person.