Featuring an unique, crisp geometric design that resembles a crystal pylon, every inch of this eye-catching glass terrarium exudes a perfect combination of modern style and classic elegance; it is as much a contemporary art piece as it is a splendid way to display anything from succulents, ferns, mosses, to cacti and air plants, as well as any other small plants that prefer dryer conditions.
Lovely for exhibition on its own or as part of a larger floral arrangement, this glass terrarium is enchantingly petite and compact in size, it’ll fit nicely in just about anywhere; may that be in your living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and/or bathrooms. Likewise, they are also fantastic functional décor for the office, as you can place them on your tables, desks, shelves, or by the windowsills.
An exceptionally chic way to showcase succulents or other miniature greenery, this glass terrarium allows you to show off the gorgeous natural display held within, while offering the plant(s) some protection from its environment, while adding some refinement and sophistication to your living space. Available in three size options to choose from, this lovely glass terrarium makes for amazing gifts for your fellow plant-lovers and plant-enthusiasts!
- Modern and contemporary appearance
- Minimalistic look
- Nordic / Scandinavian / Himmeli style
- Geometric wireframe design
- Great housewarming gift
- Open terrarium
- Ideal for small-sized real and artificial plants
- Fantastic as a container for fairy lights
- Perfect for wedding tabletop decorations
- Glass, tin, copper foil
- 7.5 x 7.5 x 12.5 in (19.05 x 19.05 x 31.75 cm)
1x Glass terrarium
- These terrariums are not designed to hold water and therefore may not be leak-proof.
- Please take extra care when watering, and only use it with plants that prefer drier conditions or artificial plants.
- Terrarium only, plants and pebbles are NOT included.
- Since the size above is measured by hand, the size of the actual item may vary slightly than listed above.